I started feeling pretty good this evening when I realized I'm knocking out a big ticket item each day this week.
Last night it was haircuts for all of the guys. It didn't feel like it had been that long since cutting it but there was a huge pile of hair on the bathroom floor!
The kids had picture day at CC today and the boys were looking sharp.
When we arrived home from CC I finally tackled the beast of our yard. It had been about a.month since I last mowed it so.it took about two hours to do everything. It had been weighing on me so it was a relief to get it done!
Tomorrow my item will be to clean the van. It's truly awful. We leave for our Fall vacation in two days so I need it.clean before we leave!
No comments :
Post a Comment