Friday, September 29, 2017

Florida Fall Fest

Tonight the kids and I drove down to Hyde Park for a Fall Fest, Florida Style. (Code for: hot and humid)


Ray was supposed to work late tonight but I called him to find out he was getting out of work earlier than expected so he was able to come join us toward the end.

Clay was all about the games and the sticker sheets he received after playing them to add to his sticker collection.



Jackson was completely clueless about what to do with the dart...




We greatly enjoyed visiting several food trucks. These made to order doughtnuts were simply AMAZING.



The kids loved the fresh shaved ice.



Right after we arrived I saw Sommer! She was in our CC group before moving last school year. 



No words needed to describe the sheer joy of throwing hay into the air.



No comments :

Post a Comment