Saturday, March 4, 2017

Can't Leave Well Enough Alone

Those picture frames and mirrors from my family room I just spray painted a month ago? They weren't quite right.

One friend pointed out that I've never really liked the beachy look. She's so right! She probably saved me from self destruction. In my attempt to lighten the look in the house I just started taking everything white, I'm so glad I reevaluated.

I was inspired by a Pottery Barn picture of black and white frames together on display and paintend some of these frames black (again) and rearranged them.


Those little IKEA mirrors in the corner? Right after painting them a mirror I'd had my eye on at Target went on mega clearance for only $15!


I'm still not totally sold on the location of the mirror or if it really works there. 

We still really need to paint these walls Revere Pewter. I took the color down the hall and had to stop at this room due to the high ceilings.

No comments :

Post a Comment