Saturday, January 7, 2017

Perfect Weather

Today was AMAZING. We went to bed last night with rain storms and woke up this morning with thunderstorms and 73 degrees. Within 3.5 hours the temperature dropped 15 degrees and continued getting lower all day! I was so happy!

My disappointment only came when the sun came out at 3pm. 


Yesterday I was sitting with Kate in the living room working on her English and I couldn't resist the urge to rearrange some furniture when we were done. A quick move of the piano and chairs did the trick. I'd really love to get new chairs & curtains for this room  (& I still need to cut the legs down on that little table) but for now this works.



Tonight is date night at home for Ray and I so I made us our whole30 date night meal. Chicken zucchini poppers with avocado citrus dipping sauce and home fries with homemade ketchup. Ray's not a ketchup eater but he said I should sell this!

1 comment :