Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Afternoon Storms

This morning was the memorial service for Ray's grandmother. It was a lovely service and Ray did a wonderful job when he got up to speak. He always doubts himself, yet, everytime he speaks, people comment on how well he did. When he speaks at church or Bible Study it really is the Lord speaking through him and I come away encouraged as well.

Ray had the day off so I suggested IKEA afterwards so I could return something & do a bit of browsing.


This guy looked adorable today.


Trish & Mike met up with us at IKEA and we ate a lunch of hotdogs, potato chips, & ice cream.


We ate upstairs & while there a storm began to roll in. 



Yesterday was our first real afternoon thunderstorm if the summer (I know, it's technically still Spring). I love our afternoon thunderstorms and the forecast this week gives me a lot to look forward to - coffee weather!

No comments :

Post a Comment