Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

For the second year in a row I wanted to stay home last night & do nothing on New Year's Eve. Unlike last year I actually stayed up until midnight last night!

I bought a bunch of frozen junk food for all of us & we watched The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.



All week has been spent on the home. Ray working in the backyard in order to build a fence & making many many calculations.

I've been purging & organizing SO MUCH STUFF. It's been great having time to do all of this without feeling stressed & guilty that school & regular housework isn't being accomplished. The kids have had the week off & I've been letting them play video games & watch TV.




Addison decided to make a special lunch for she & daddy today. Jackson was so tired from multiple late nights & no naps that he slept until noon today!

No comments :

Post a Comment