I can't believe that tomorrow I'll already be 35 weeks & technically just two more weeks until I'm full term!
This pregnancy has gone by crazy fast.
Admittedly, with everything else going on, the arrival of this little one feels more like an afterthought - when I do a baby countdown & realize how soon it will be it only makes me realize how quickly all of my deadlines will be here since they happen before baby!
This has certainly been my most painful of pregnancies. It's to the point I've become accustomed to being in constant pain whenever I walk. The bummer thing is that it sometimes even hurts to lay or sit down & there's no relief.
It was crazy how early the heartburn began this pregnancy. I was also only around 22 weeks when I really started to have difficulty moving (22 weeks, so early!). Now? Forget it. I avoid picking things up off the ground as much as possible.
I don't think my Braxton hicks started as early this time (I remember them around 15 weeks with the second pregnancy) but people who say they don't hurt LIE. I was trying to get to sleep the other night & had to breathe through them. I just consider it good practice!
The morning (all day) sickness was on par with the other pregnancies but I'm beyond grateful that it goes away for me after the first trimester.
I've been all around more tired this time. Let's face it, though: this time I'm IN my 30's. Being pregnant at 22 was awesome. Number 4 was born just a month after I turned 30. This time around, I suddenly started having grey hair pop up after finding out I was pregnant! Not cool!
We still go back & forth on more kids or not. We just love having kids & are so grateful for these blessings from the Lord! Each time we have another one it adds so much more joy & enjoyment in our home.
I feel like I don't really want to do the first trimester thing again unless I have a full time nanny who will also school the kids, a full time housekeeper/cook & not have to work. The first trimester always feels like death - the depths of despair. Would it be too much to have those few options available??
Never knowing if a pregnancy will be my last or not I always cherish all of the amazing movements. It's funny how painful it can be when the baby starts really poking but I just love it, too! There's really no other feeling like it.
It's also really fun seeing how excited the kids are. They keep talking about wanting us to have more after this one!

No comments :
Post a Comment