Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Big Ultrasound

Two weeks ago we had our ultrasound for baby #5!

Our ultrasounds are always a family affair.


Here we were waiting to begin, I love that in this photo Clay is sticking his face against the fan.


A lot of excitement. Addison was FULL of questions.



Our precious baby!


For the first time, we didn't find out the gender! We figure since we already have 2 & 2 we'll wait to find out once the baby is born

However, in the middle of the ultrasound Ray asked if we could all turn away from the screen, have the tech tale a picture of the gender & print it for us to have as a keepsake for the baby.

He's killing me! I didn't know Ray would ask to do that & now I have an envelope in my house taunting me for the next several months.



4 comments :

  1. It'll be a super awesome surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not wait....I would have steamed it opened the minute everyone went to bed. :-) So sweet the children were all there to see the baby's picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could wait with any of the others - already having two of each makes it easier! (I did hold the envelope up to the light, but, it's in a security envelope) :)

      Delete