Our a/c has been on the fritz for the last five years & it completely stopped working 3 weeks ago. Which we discovered because 3 weeks ago is when our temps began to get close to 90 degrees.
Praise the Lord we're getting a completely new a/c installed tomorrow!
For now, that bottom number is the actual temperature in our home. 85 degrees.
It wouldn't be quite as bad (still hot, but, with a little air flow) if we had our windows open but our pollen count is so high! I caved for the past week & opened our windows but I'm completely paying the price right now.
My throat is so sore & my nose incredibly stuffy & runny. Unless you suffer from allergies you don't realize it feels like constanrly being sick. Sometimes I wake up Ray in the middle of the night from sneezing five times in a row.
Thankfully, tomorrow evening I fly away for three days BY MYSELF to spend a few days with Ruth. Another perk is that the weather forecast looks like this:
I can't wait!
No comments :
Post a Comment