My parents made a spontaneous trip to Florida last Friday & came to visit us yesterday.
I had my last community visit of the season in the morning (one of my management responsibilities with CC) & my parents arrived 15 minutes before I had to leave & kept the kids for me! I've never been able to leave the kids during a community visit and let me say, it was so much easier!
Because I'm still not feeling well with morning (all day) sickness I didn't stay all day as I'm supposed to, instead leaving after assembly.
I came home to lay on the sofa some more & take a nap. Not the normal fun when my parents visit but it was nice to have them here.
The kids were thrilled, too, & completely surprised!
My parents were also very helpful around the house, my dad cleaned my kitchen & they took down my winter/valentine decorations for me. I didn't realize how much it bothered me until I was so relieved after they came down!
No comments :
Post a Comment