Saturday, December 6, 2014

One month

What a pitiful blogger. How do you even highlight everything when you've missed a month of posting?

We went to TN for a few days this month. I was disappointed to miss our last CC day of the semester while we were away but Ray was really excited for all of its to go.

This was actually a guys hunting trip so we went early & when the rest of the guys came I left for GA with the girls & Jackson.

We first went to Dave & Ashleys' & then headed to the Bennetts for a night before picking up Ray & Clay on TN.

A few days after, arriving home we had the girls joint Frozen birthday party.

The next week we hosted Thanksgiving & had a fun weekend of shopping  & double dating to see the  newest Hunger Games movie with Robert & Briana.

It was a fun month! I'd like to post on more detail, especially about the birthday party. For now, here's a peak at Thanksgiving.

No comments :

Post a Comment