These are the sweet moments between my children that bring a smile to my face.
The kids sitting down for cereal & Jackson climbing right up next to then instead of going for his high chair.
Addison loves to be a little mother & pushed chairs together so he wouldn't fall & placed dry cereal on the table door him, as well as shared bites from her bowl.
Too big of a bite!
"Why did you do that, Jackson?"
After giving the kids breakfast I went to wash sheets that had an accident on then this morning. When I went to put them in the wash I found the soiled clothes already in there.
Kate had taken it upon herself to make sure her brother got dressed in dry clothes & take care of the dirty ones without me knowing it! (I had been in an online meeting when they all woke up)
They make my heart happy!
No comments :
Post a Comment