As of Wednesday, I'm no longer just 30, I'm IN my 30s.
This is the one picture I have of myself that day - shortly after waking up when Kate wanted a picture of us together.
The one thing I was looking forward to for the day was going to target & lazily window shopping while sipping my birthday coffee.
Yes, very demanding birthday expectations.
The next stop was firehouse subs for my free birthday sub & then panera bread for my free birthday pastry.
Jackson was worn out by all of the excitement.
Lunch!
Ray made it home by dinner so he took all four kids to church with him so that I could have some alone time for my birthday.
I went to the mall & picked up my free birthday gift card.
I then went to prime bar for my free birthday meal. Ray thought it was sad that I went alone. I didn't mind the solitude.
The burger was AMAZING! It had goat cheese, arugula, tomatoes & pickles-delicious flavor & two thick patties!
When my waitress found out it was my birthday she asked if she could buy me a dessert. I'm all about milking my birthday for all its worth!
Next stop was Barnes & Noble for another coffee. I made sure to mention my birthday & they took 10% off!
This is one of my favorite magazines but it's only published quarterly. Such inspiration!


No comments :
Post a Comment