Sunday, June 15, 2014

A little more organized

I don't know about you but I crave organization. Anytime I get rid of something or organize even the tiniest space in my house I get an excited high.

I have a problem with "important papers." I definitely go through different organization ideas only to discover it doesn't meet all of my needs.

My kitchen counter becomes a magnet for these papers. They set there while I mentally file them but due to lack of good organization I dread physically filing the papers away. Meanwhile, the mess on the counters just makes my skin crawl.

I'm now making another attempt to take care of my papers. The solution must be cheap/free so I began cleaning our current binders & file folders. I also utilize a LOT of labelled manila folders for documents I must keep but don't really need. (One day I may be able to move on to scanning these to save them but it's not an option right now)

I ended up tossing a lot of papers but I still had to buy some more cheap file folders (Target dollar spot).

The feeling of FREEDOM as I labelled each slot & started filing! I know it sounds ridiculous but it seems as I continue to become responsible for more & more the papers also increase.

No comments :

Post a Comment