Several weeks ago an unexpected package arrived at my door. When I opened it I was ecstatic - a huge spool of bakers twine!
A dear friend surprised me with it & included a note:
I bought a bunch of bakers twine. I added on a spool just for you because I knew that of all the people in the world, perhaps only you would smile endlessly about 5 million yards of red and white string.
She was so right! I kept telling people about the twine & was very excited about it. I decided it needed to be used to wrap Christmas gifts. And, I thought brown paper would make the perfect wrapping paper - I also found a can of gift tags that go quite well with everything.
Now, what to do with the rest of the twine?
How great do they look!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to do brown paper this year and no where around here had any in stock! Which I found annoying and strange all at once.
:)
I LOVE it!!! It looks awesome. Check out this post, I just read it and thought of your twine: http://adashofhumblepie.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-cant-believe-it-but-i-finished.html
ReplyDelete(This is GFF btw!)
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, GFF, I love the stamps for names!
These are a few of my favorite things! I can't stop singing this song in my head now. Adorable packages. I am always inspired by your creativity.
ReplyDelete