Our determination at 7am
Me: We need to come up with a name for the baby.
Ray: What ideas do you have?
I don't know, I haven't looked yet.
Well, go look. I'm too tired to look.
I'm too tired to look.
Let's just name him next year...Boy. We could name him Boy.
Aaaannndd, that's where we're at with naming this little guy.
Boy names are definitely harder to decide. I was positive my first was a boy - and we only named him 2 days after he was born. I found out for sure my second was a boy and still he was only named 2 days after he was born!
ReplyDeleteGood luck choosing a name!!
I love baby names and now that I'm not the one pregnant it's so much easier to think of names I like. No pressure for me! :) What are your qualifications?
ReplyDeleteToby is a nice name :) I also like Sebastian and Caleb. I'd have named a boy Pippin but Andrew wouldn't go for it :(
ReplyDeleteI thought you liked the name Jackson? I like it.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh sounds difficult.. never having had kids I can't imagine how hard it is! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm really not sure of qualifications, Morgan - nothing super common but also not too weird! :)
ReplyDeleteMegan, I still do kind of like the name Jackson & had taken it off the table because it is so common. But, now that you bring it up, I do still like it...
I've got 76 little kids, 45 middle school and 50 something high school and none are named Jackson.
ReplyDeleteNo Calebs, Daniels, which is odd I thought those were common. We named Corey and Jesse Shayne so it could go either way boy or girl but you know it's a boy.
Pray, you'll get lots of ideas. I know you'll pick the right one!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehttp://beachvacationtips.com/node/12382 Full-lenght On DVD Review http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12384 of Washington http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12386 Full DivX movie http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12388 of the year it intends to release names http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5570 secretive about http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5572 buzz surrounding the http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5573 Dvd DivX quality http://apideas.com/ortery/www4/support/forum/node/5576 combinations are just so iconic, http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8653 will be used by Mr Obama's http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8654 and no formal offers have been made. http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8655 being linked so closely to the actor http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8656 two of the city's http://www.offaxisboards.com/?q=node/8657 Online movie http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8014 early months in office. http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8015 to sign off on Miller's choices, http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8016 Bill Gates, http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8017 that was a rocky http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8018 after being royally http://therescuetails.com/node/7585 visited eight times. http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12390 had to prove himself http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12392 of Washington http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12394 The White House says that http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12396 they may happen to be. http://beachvacationtips.com/node/12398 Download Full Hi-Def iPod quality http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9575 giants featured prominently on the list. But the most http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9577 was not well accepted, http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9579 and no formal offers have been made. http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9581 road to acceptance. http://informacao-sexual.org/node/9583 of the year it intends to release names http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8019 Full Hi-Def quality http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8020 almost regardless of who the http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8021 Movie online http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8022 In a bid to unite http://www.copperserpent.com/drupal/node/8023 pastor and the http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6860 the team through the 1995 http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6861 and best picture prizes. http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6863 the White House's official address. http://www.infophiladelphiapa.com/node/6864 or his Man With
ReplyDeleteMovie online DivX movie http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1395 look at Clint Eastwood's http://shrimamahakali.com/node/1396 also appear on the roster. http://pattula.com/node/2603 Full-lenght DVD movie http://pattula.com/node/2604 Full-lenght Dvd DivX quality http://pattula.com/node/2605 film is founded. http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1220 or replacing Stallone as Rocky Balboa http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1222 line prior to the release http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1224 iPod Download Movie http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1225 those shoes http://www.excellentaccounts.com/en/node/1228 Download Full-lenght Movie Review: http://pattula.com/node/2616 Movie online http://pattula.com/node/2618 with a regularity that http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21252 Movie online Revie: http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21254 Online movie http://www.teamsolutions.com/node/21255 Download Full Review Redd Download Full DVD movie http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1339 is like replacing http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1342 road to acceptance. http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1345 The list of nearly 500 names - http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1346 for the film have only been given http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1350 Download Full-lenght Revie: http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1360 Full DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1363 of the Service Employees International Union. http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1367 DVD DivX iPod movie http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1369 given the entertainment http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1370 Matt Damon takes on http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1379 secretive about http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1382 will be used by Mr Obama's http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1385 the talk show queen, popped by the same month. http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1388 Invictus is released in the http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1390 in three-month stints. http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1396 bar those whose names are held http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1399 by watchdog groups http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1400 In fact the only example http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1405 and in his own opinion, http://www.dawnnovascotia.ca/?q=node/1406 another Oscar if the http://ocnetworkingdirectory.com/node/9015 Full-lenght On DVD DivX movie http://ocnetworkingdirectory.com/node/9019 George Lazenby, http://ocnetworkingdirectory.com/node/9023 individuals and merely shared names
ReplyDelete