This is what 10 tokens from as many boxes of frosted mini wheats could get you this past Spring:

Your very own commanders Star Trek shirt! It took about 5 months to come in the mail (apparently I'm not the only nerdy one out there, they were on back order!) & I was so excited when it arrived! Not that I'll really wear it, (I'm not that big of a geek) but it's kind of fun!
Should I mention here that when I was a kid Megan & I had two other friends, also sisters, who LOVED Star Trek. They even had the phasers & tricorders! Oh yeah, I played Star Trek as a kid & it was FUN!
love it! It's so cute on you. And we still have the phasers and tricorders, ha!
ReplyDeletei loved playing Star Trek! that shirt is the bees knees.
ReplyDeleteI showed my husband this photo, and he immediately said, "Who is she? How did you meet her? I completely approve of her blog." LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteplaying star trek was the best!
ReplyDelete