I'm so tired. I got lots of sleep last night & I'm even going into work later this morning, but I've started my period so I'm wiped out.
I'm set to bring dinner to ladies meeting at church tonight. The good thing is that I'm just bringing lots of tortellini - one batch with pesto, one batch with marinara. So, at least the dinner is easy. Hopefully I remember to bring it with me to work & then remember to get it from the freezer at work to cook at church.
I'd post about something fun & exciting, but this has been recovery week so I haven't done/been interested in doing anything fun & exciting.
Ruth & Ernie will be in town this weekend. He has a conference in Bonita Springs so they're coming a couple of days early & hopefully we can all hang out for a bit.
I also talked to my grandmother in Kentucky yesterday for nearly 30 minutes! I think that's a record for us on the phone. It was good to talk to her, I really miss everyone up there & we hope to visit again soon. It was also nice to hear how much better my grandfather is doing (he's even planning to work again if the doctor clears him!).
I also lost an hour & a half of my life Tuesday night. The Waterboy. At least it was a free favorites. They'd been advertising The Wedding Singer on TBS so I wanted to get that as the free favorites but it was checked out already, so I picked up Waterboy for Ray - I'd never seen it & now I hope I never have to watch it again.
At least Gilmore Girls has been excellent this season. When does season 3 come out on DVD, Mom?
No comments :
Post a Comment