About 10 minutes ago (6:40) I peeked out the curtains in our family room only to ask "what in the world is going on?"
The sky was more than just dark from lack of sun, it was also mixed with overcast clouds. But the part that got me was how fast those clouds were moving, how quickly the water in the pond was moving (usually desn't move at all), & how great the trees were blowing back & forth.
I stepped outside for a couple of seconds (its already 70 degrees outside!) but quickly came back in out of the sprinkles.
It looks like we have a 70% chance of rain today & a wind advisory until 6 pm.
I must admit, the first thing that popped into my mind when I stepped outside was that this weather reminded me of all of those hurricanes last year...there is only 3 more months until that season starts again.
Now I need coffee. I was going to be good this morning but the weather calls for coffee. It also calls for my family...I miss you guys!
No comments :
Post a Comment