Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today Rach & I went to the salon to get the trial run for our wedding day styles. Thankfully, the trial run cost nothing but we were there for TWO HOURS! We thought it was going to be a quick in and out look at our hair to get an idea of what to do next Saturday & we would leave. Nope. And the lady was a bit flighty & had us worrying a bit. By the end, we had full confidence in her ability to style our hair & I'm so excited! I've never had my hair done up like this - for my wedding I kept a very simple style to look like my natural self.

I didn't have my camera with me at the salon, but we took some pictures once we arrived home. I don't think she set our hair quite like she will on the day of the wedding because at least mine had fallen quite a bit by the time the pictures were taken.

Here a profile view.



See, at the very back the curls had been tiny & tighter - at the point of this picture my hair had fallen nearly straight.


A back view




And, the picture my hair was based on.




The back view of Rach's hair (she wouldn't let me post her profile) :)




Rach & me




And, just for fun

No comments :

Post a Comment