Friday, February 4, 2005

I want to go on vacation! And not just any vacation, I want to fly somewhere. I love to fly, plus that usually means you're going somewhere far enough away that you don't have to drive.



My mood could change any minute though, I could see, hear, or think of something that reminds me of a place & I'll want to go there next.



Anyway, back in the reality of my home I'm preparing some notes on Galatians to present to the kids during youth group tonight. I've also made some "dirt" complete with flower pot & fake flower. I have some other snack foods too, including sausage balls which were a special request from one of the youth group girls.



I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to R-E-L-A-X!!! This may sound horrible, but Ray will be working a lot tomorrow so I'll get time ALONE to relax. The good thing is we have talked about this & he knows I need my alone time & is not hurt by it. :)



Here are some pictures from a couple of weeks ago when I went to visit Val.













Gimel with his youngest, Dalef







The oldest, Aidan















No comments :

Post a Comment