Thursday, January 13, 2005

Still in Orlando, everyone but me feels a little sick.



We're watching Gilmore GIrls on DVD right now & I think Mom & I are getting ready to go to Starbucks. Megan & I may eat at PF Changs today & she might take me to see Phantom of the Opera.



I haven't done a whole lot since being here, especially since Mom's been feeling so bad & we only have a two seater car. Which, I did drive for the first time this week. I was always nervous to drive it because it's Mom's dream car that she has wanted for years so I was always afraid that I would wreck it if I went out driving.



I also made no bake cookies last night to feed my PMS self. Megan & I went out on the Cady Way Trail, she was biking & I was on Mom's razor scooter. That thing is lots of fun & I finally found an exercise that I can feel in my inner thighs. :)



I really want Starbucks now. We stopped yesterday to pick up some ground espresso & they let us try their featured drink, Chantico? Drinking Chocolate. Oh. My. Word. It was so thick & rich, it was like drinking a chocolate bar. It was wonderful.



Now, it's time to shower in hopes of making it out of the house today,



No comments :

Post a Comment