Friday, January 21, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!



I always wish I could see my family on their birthdays. And eat some of that fudge. :)



Today I had another meeting wish Jim about the work I'm doing for him. I finished another, smaller, project for him this past Monday & he said it looks really good. He mentioned that it's helping him having the bulk of the work done so he doesn't have to do all of the writing. It saves him a lot of time & all he has to do is a little editing (he also mentioned how no document is ever completely perfect. Fine with me, as long as he's satisfied with my work, & thus far he seems rather happy with it all).



He said that if this works & he starts getting business that maybe this will turn into a full time job for me. It makes me excited. :)



I made the mistake of making banana bread with chocolate chips last night. I can't stop eating it. I need to get it out of my house. I also made chicken & dumplings for the first time last night. Yum!



I didn't grow up eating them, but Rach makes them & I really like her recipe. The good news is that Conrad was over to help Ray set up our wifi last night & Rach came with him so she was able to instruct me on the recipe. :)



Ray is writing an offer or contract or something tonight so I missed youth group again. It's okay with me, I'm tired, but this is the second time I've missed it when I'm supposed to be playing the piano for the singing. But, since I still don't have a car & Rach & Con had already left, I was unable to make it there tonight.



No comments :

Post a Comment