Monday, January 31, 2005

Frappuccinos have the perfect amount of sugar & caffeine to give me the jumpstart I need. I love how it makes me feel so good, I hate that it's caffeine that gives me that feeling. :)



My boss came back from her cruise last week & today she brought me a pearl necklace she bought for me in Mexico! It's so pretty, I've never owned a single strand of pearls like that, although Mom pointed out I do have a pearl necklace they gave me for my graduation & that I wore at my wedding - it definitely goes with more of my clothes than a full strand of pearls.



I think I've talked Ray into going to Westshore Mall after work this evening. We've made out quite well with gift certificates to that place & we both could use some new clothes. Plus, I really like shopping.



I also must highly recommend that every woman buy herself a personal home waxing machine. I bought one over the weekend & I LOVE IT!. They're rather inexpensive too & Mom's has lasted over 10 years so I think it's a sound investment. Plus, it's a lot of fun.



Highlight of the day: I found a $5 bill on the ground & bought myself some coffee. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment