I thought this family picture turned out quite nice.
Ray, Me, Mom, Megan, and Dad

Megan, Keith, and Me. (Don't worry Keith, I didn't forget about sending this to you, hoepfully I can upload it when I get home tonight)

Bethany - she looked like she should be a little girl in a 40's movie!

I gave up trying to get a really wonderful picture of Mom & Megan together because one of them would do something funny in the picture. This was as good as it was going to get (I don't think it's too bad but they didn't seem to like it).

Ray, Me, & Megan before opening presents on Christmas morning.

After opening gifts we went to the Nix's house. This is an absolutely dreadful picture of me, but Eva looks so adroable I had to include this.

Livi played the piano for us while her kitten sat inside her shirt.

No comments :
Post a Comment