Dad has another credit to his name on imdb. I think we need to start a fund to add mroe pictures too - I have some really good blackmail photos. :)
Right now I'm just going through a phase of not knowing what to write or feeling like writing a whole lot. I contribute part of this to how busy we've been lately. Part of the busyness comes from me being without a car & relying on Ray to drop me off & pick me up as needed. Such as right now. He had to show houses to clients so, even though it after 6:00 & I've been at the office alone for over an hour, I'm still sitting here waiting for him.
We had planned on running some errands after he picked me, namely returning CHristmas items, but I think we're both a little tired & just want to go home. I still have dishes on the counter that are a week old. Blech.
All I have to do is remember that I have all of next week off. Hopefully I will have a car by then. I'm still trying to finalize some plans for next week but two things are set as definites: a business meeting on Monday & Mom & Megan visiting at tht end of the week.
I should keep a calendar. I'm always keeping dates in my head & because of that I occassionally forget a few things. So, I'll post an unofficial calendar. At least then I'll ahve something written down that I can look at & easily find.
January 9 - Youth Retreat meeting
January 10 - Business Meeting
January 13-14 - Family visit
January 15 - Erin's shower at The Royal Tea Room
January 21 - Dad's birthday!!!
(Something else in January that I can't remember...football tournament?)
February 5 - Edwin & Sarai's wedding in Maryland
February 12 - Chapel shower for Erin (I'm in charge)
February 19 - Lingerie shower for Erin at my place
March 4 & 5 - Erin & Nathan's wedding, rehearsal, bachelorette party, etc.
March 19 - Heather's shower in Orlando
Sometime in March - visit Ernie & Ruth in DC for Cherry Blossom season
I suppose that's all I can remember for now. It feels like a lot less is on my plate when I write everything out like that.
No comments :
Post a Comment