Started freaking out a little last night. I got a "Bridesmaids Newsletter" (just like I used to send out when I was engaged) from Kelley about Heather's upcoming wedding. Apparently the dresses have been picked &, with a 15% discount, they are going to cost almost $200! That doesn't even include the price of shoes.
There's no way I can afford that. Ray's in the wedding too so he's going to have to get his rental. Plus, we're both in another wedding this March...thankfully I bought that dress last May.
Ray was there when I found out how much this would cost & we started talking about our whole situation. It feels like in this past year we just haven't been able to get ahead. This is our third wedding we've both been in in 9 months. And with all of the car repair costs we've had & all of the little unkown payments that keep coming up, we just keep getting set back.
It's just so frustrating - we haven't even been on a real date since July! I'm not going to back out of the wedding or anything, I just want to know where this money is going to come from!
No comments :
Post a Comment