Men will be boys...
Our new apartment complex is older, built well, but with a few blunders within. Mostly in the bathroom, where we have spots on the counters & stains on the linoleum. Not a big deal but, since we only have one bathroom now, I want it to be rather clean, especially when guests are over.
One of the worst parts I noticed in the bathroom is the toilet. Above the water line & all the way up on the rim of the toilet, there are these blacks marks, that kind of look like smoke marks. I've scrubbed with bleach to no avail, slightly bummed that our new place came with a toilet that always looks dirty.
Fast forward to a month of living in our new apartment. Ray & I are getting ready for bed, brushing teeth, etc. & he motions to the toilet.
"Do you see those black marks in there?"
"Yeah."
"Those are from me. I was lighting toilet paper on fire & threw in in there & it kept burning."
Slightly disgruntled look with supressed laughter from me.
I can't help but laughing even when I think about it...what would possess him to light toilet paper on fire?!?!? At least the dirty bathroom has a funny story to go with it now.
No comments :
Post a Comment