Thursday, December 23, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!



I wish I could be there to visit with you today, but I'll see you tomorrow evening (probably around 5-6, I talked Ray into coming earlier & leaving earlier). :)



Almost every single bit of my Christmas shopping is now complete. I took some of my Christmas bonus & bought Ray a very nice coat yesterday. I'm so excited about this gift because he doesn't have any nice jackets or coats & he goes out in just a dress shirt when he takes clients out, even if its cold! It's in such a nice big box too, it really helps fill space under the tree.



I have the news on & the big story was the freezing cold weather around the states right now. Terrible snow storms, etc. Then I saw the local temperature at the bottom of the screen: 68 degrees. I LOVE Florida.



Problem is it's supposed to get really cold for Christmas. :p



This time two years ago Ray & I were standing outside of NBC studios, absolutely freezing, watching the Today Show. I really miss New York. It was so gorgeous at Christmas too because of all of the decorations. It makes everything feel so festive because oversized Christmas decorations are all over the city, on buildings & sidewalks. I hope we can go back soon.



No comments :

Post a Comment