Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Today is the last day in our old place. It's still a wreck with big things that need to be moved but the big stuff was taken out of here on Saturday with the help of several people. The new place is so much nicer than it is here, but it's also about 300 sq. ft. smaller & we're trying to fit everything in such a tiny space.



It wasn't until last Friday that I realized every place we've lived so far has had a microwave come with it...except where we're moving now. Also, everyplace we've lived, previous residents have installed overhead lights..except at the new place. We've also always had blinds...either they come with the apartment or previous residents left them...except for now.



SO, Saturday night we had to buy blinds for the four little windows & hang up too-small-curtains we already had to cover the big slider (Mom, maybe you could work some magic & make some curtains for us?). :) We haven't bought a microwave or lamps yet. We have a few lamps that will give us a little light now, but I'm beginning to think we won't be saving that much money by moving.



I do like lamps, although I prefer overhead lights, but I like the idea of buying new lamps to add to our decor.



No comments :

Post a Comment