HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Sitting here watching Macy's parade & eating pecan danish. I'm tempted to put in Friends though...I start to get a little tired of the parade...those are just things I do because they're tradition.
I picked up Ray from the airport last night. His flight that was supposed to be in at 12:10 was delayed until 3:10. I got a little sleep before I went to pick him up but once we got home we didn't get to bed until around 5:30.
He had a little surprise for me. He brought me some nice little presents but the biggest surprise was him. At first when he walked up to me I thought he'd shaved his head again (he looks like a convict when he does that). Thankfully he still had his hair, but his dad had made him cut it. Apparently Ray's dad was giving him a hard time & telling everyone that I don't like his old man hair cut (not true) so finally Ray let his dad take him to get his hair cut. And he had a little bit of a beard growing. He looked REALLY good.
A pleasant surprise. :)
Unfortunately, I started getting sick again this week so there were no welcome home kisses because I don't want to get Ray sick. I'm hoping this won't turn into anything bad...Conrad has been sick with strep throat for nearly two weeks & I would hate if that happened to me. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all!
No comments :
Post a Comment