Cinnamon spice & everything nice...
Starbucks makes me a happy girl. I tried the cinnamon spice mocha (twice) when I was in Orlando this past weekend & it is delicious. I drove back from my parents this morning, it took a little under two hours so I made it to work by 8:00. Of course I was exhausted & in dire need of some caffeine. I decided to make good use of my Starbucks gift card & get another cinnamon spice mocha & after I received it the girl called me back because she forgot to put the espresso in. She refused to add it to my drink & insisted on making a completely new one. So, I got TWO drinks for the price of one. I stuck the one without espresso in the fridge, hoping that will preserve it until tonight when I can heat it up & add espresso myself. :)
This weekend was great. I saw my family, including my little cousins, & Megan & I finally went to go see a movie like we've been trying to do for the past two months! I was hoping to see Finding Neverland but it had very limited showings, so we went to see National Treasure. Excellent movie. It exceeded my expectations I really enjoyed it...it was very clean too (I recommend it to you Nunley girls, I think you'd love it!). Who hasn't dreamed of finding secret passage ways in everyday buildings & hidden treasure?
Ray is still in TN, he gets back around midnight on Wednesday. I really miss him, but I am so excited about my time alone as well. It's almost like a mini vacation for me. I get to go home & not have to make dinner or have anyone else around needing my attention. That sounds so bad & I know it's selfish, but I don't feel that way all of the time. It's just a nice break. I love getting this alone time now & again. :) I can't explain it but when Ray is home I just cannot get as much done. Even if he's just sitting on the computer "out of the way" it's much more difficult to do anything.
So, this will be a nice time...I plan on getting more packing done, cleaning, baking, & maybe work on our honeymoon scrapbook.
No comments :
Post a Comment