Saturday, October 30, 2004

My deepest apologies for not posting. :)



I still feel gross, I'm borderline fever, but not like I was earlier this week. I think my flu has moved into a sinus infection now. :p I really hope I'm completely better by next weekend.



For now I'll post some pictures from last Sunday. Sunday night Ray & I drove to one of Dad's movie premiers at Universal's City Walk. The movie is called Confessions of a Thug & I was actually impressed. It's definitely not a movie that I would normally go to see, but I can see it doing really well with the Eminem type of crowd (it was a hip-hop musical).



Dad played an FBI agent & it was really neat to see him up on a big movie screen.



After the movie some of the cast gathered for a picture. I couldn't get close for a picture so I just had to hold the camera high & click.









Here's dad talking to one of his castmates.









The guy on the right, Daron "Southboy" Fordham, was the star of the movie. He was also the writer & director.









Dad & I at the premiere.









So it really was lots of fun. Traffic on the way home was horrendous, it took over two hours so we didn't get back until about 2:15. I did not get up for work at 5:00 like I originally planned. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment