Sunday, October 10, 2004

Had lunch at Rach & Con's today...it's so great having them so close. Exactly 7.7 miles/10 minutes from our place. :)



Ray had to leave early to take some BIG clients out (yea!) & I'm home now, drinking my coffee, watching Mom's Friends DVDs, & scrapbooking our honeymoon photos (STILL). My goal is to have all of my scrapbooking caught up by the time we have kids so that I'll hopefully do better at keeping up with the kids photos.



Yesterday was Rachel's chapel tea shower. It seemed to go really well too. I don't have much time to post pictures right now, but here's the cake I made for the shower. It took about 8.5 hours...all of the cakes were supposed to be tiny but I ran out of time so I set out a few tiny cakes to look pretty & made a big cake too.













And Erin volunteered to make chocolate dipped strawberries. Little did we know she would spend four hours making them & that she would even make some look like little tuxedos! It was so cute (& they tasted wonderful - Ghirardelli chocolate!).









I must say, that this shower had the absolute BEST food I've ever had at any shower, wedding, or potluck...it was all incredibly good. Real Scottish scones, delectable chicken salad sandwiches on tiny croissants, other tea sandwiches, more scones, cookies, Scottish bread, little muffins, & mini quiche, yumm.....













Rach opening presents.









Me & Rach.







No comments :

Post a Comment