Saturday was really great. We spent all day together as a family. We ate a yummy breakfast of waffles, bacon, eggs, & Megan had her tofu sausage (crazy vegetarian!). :) We ate at the cool new table they bought at a garage sale - it feels like you're in a coffee house with that table, I love it!

We spent a lot of time talking during/after breakfast. It was so nice to all sit together & talk without having anything else to do. :) This was strictly a visit to see my family so I wasn't rushed to "fit everything in" like I normally am when I'm there.


There were four places we did go that day:
1. A church rummage sale
2. A very cool/hip art supply store (so easy to spend bundles in there - but I resisted!)
3.Greg & Melissa's (Here I am holding baby Gregory, who looks like I did when I was a baby...I even thought some of my old baby pictures were actually him!)

4. Little Saigon, my all time favorite Vietnamese restaurant which I miss terribly (thanks for lunch dad!). Here's the back entrance to the restaurant, which we always go through - doesn't it look scummy?

After we ate mom made she & I nice coffees which we drank in the sun at their new high table while we read magazines (like I said, it totally felt like a coffee house). She had a mocha & I had a caramel macchiato.

We went for a little walk & then came home & watched Down With Love. Before the movie we took some silly pictures though.
Here's my self portrait, I just love the big mirror in the family room.

Me & Megan doing who knows what.

Just the three of us girls...Mom, Megan, & Me.


And Me & Dad. this wa our "Jazz Hands" pose, imitating an episode of Friends...I don't remember how that came up though.


No comments :
Post a Comment