Sunday, October 24, 2004

Friday night in pictures (can you tell I like to tell stories with pictures?). Ruth's brother, Peter, was in town & had never been to Ybor so they took him Friday night. We tagged along because Ray & Ernie had things to discuss.









We walked a bit, avoiding the people yelling for us to come in their clubs ("No cover tonight! All drinks $2!"). We went in some shops & looked around (layed down too!)









We went in Game Works, Ernie had money on his card, so we all raced against each other (Ray won) in cars that moved around & all.









Because Ybor is known for cigars Peter wanted to buy one. We found a shop open & they were actually rolling cigars while we were there.









The guy who worked there (or owned the place, not quite sure) saw my digital camera & said if I took his picture with two customers & e-mailed it to him that he'd give me two cigars for free. Being the nice person I am, I obliged.



Much, much later that night...









I had to try. And it was incredibly disgusting. Awful taste, never want to do that again, but now I can say I've had all of three puffs from a cigar, lol.





Ernie & Ruth









We enjoyed some ice cream at Marble Slab.













We went down to SoHo for a short while & then back to Ruth & Ernie's where we talked until about 1 a.m. I was exhausted, especially since we had to get up early to go to the Sunday School picnic. But that's another story. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment