This past Friday night a friend came up on Ray's side, squeezed him hard while lifting up at the same time, & Ray heard all sorts of stuff snapping & popping. I was so worried I cried. All I could imagine was a rib puncturing an organ & Ray bleeding to death in the night (morbid, right?).
Ever since he's been so sore that he's moving like an old man. He has a difficult time sitting down & standing up, lauging, & coughing, as well as sleeping. He can only sleep on his back because his sides hurt so much.
Thankfully my chiropractor agreed to see Ray during my appointment this morning & he had some tests that he did which determined that there are no broken ribs, but that it was probably cartilage that tore. This means we don't have to spend $80 on x-rays, which is a very good thing.
So, Ray's still in a lot of pain, & should be for about another week, maybe more, but we have peace of mind now. It was such a relief to find out he should be okay (I worry too much, I know).
I might try to post more pitctures from the wedding later, but for now, here's a very pretty one that Megan took before the wedding.

No comments :
Post a Comment