Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The past couple of days have been slightly busy, but mostly I haven't been feeling well. yesterday I awoke to a very sore, swollen, & red left eye. When I went to bed it felt like there was something in it & I was woken up around 5:15 & couldn't fall back asleep because it hurt so bad.



So yesterday I was pretty worthless. My eye gets very light sensitive when it flares up & hurts like crazy. And I broke down & I'm going to go to the Dr. (it would have been done much sooner but not having insurance keeps putting me off). Hopefully he can find a medication that works this time - it's been flaring up for the past 5 months!!! I don't want it like this for Ray's reunion or the weddigns I'm going to be in soon. (Mom, I'm going to try to e-mail Dar tonight)



On another note, Ray & I finally used our mini grill!!! His dad gave it to us for Christmas a year & a half ago & we finally put it to good use. While Ray grilled out on our back porch Friday nigh, I made some baby potatoes & baked beans while listening to Nora Jones. It was a splendid evening! The music was a nice touch (&, if I'm honest, looking at a clean house while I cooked completely put me in a good mood). :)



So that's it for now. Today is filled with cramping which means I'll probably be staying home from church.



No comments :

Post a Comment