Thursday, July 8, 2004

Hello all.



Sometimes I go through spurts when I don't feel as if I have anything to write about. At least not anything that I can put down that would be interesting to read. But, then at the same time, I feel as if I "owe" a post. This is one of those times.



The most exciting thing for me is that after next Tuesday at 10 a.m., I will have no more school work to do. AND, I got a call from my professor this morning (a very kind man), & he told me that he reviewed our project that I sent to him & that the SWOT looks great so that will cut about 20 minutes out of our meeting time because the SWOT's so good we don't have to talk about it! That meant a lot to me, because even though there are three of us in the group, I'm the one who created the SWOT & spent hour upon hour perfecting the document. But, thankfully, the other girl in our group made some much needed & helpful changes to the opportunities. :)



So that was a big encouragement for my morning.



Geannie should be here in a few mintues to pick me up for our lunch date. I still don't know where we're going, she keeps mentioning places that I don't think she realizes I can't afford. That's okay, I don't mind eating soup & salad!!! It's just nice to go out. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment