Thursday, June 10, 2004

I've got my coffee, it's so good. Espresso is a WONDERFUL thing. And my boss buying me coffee is great too. :)



I've reached the halfway mark for my summer class. Just another 5 weeks to go & I will be finished with school. The whole idea of getting my masters in a year is tempting (as I was talking about with Matt last night), but a. I REALLY don't like school & b. at this point in my life it would seem rather frivolous (we plan on kids in less than two years so I don't see much of a point in going further with my public education).



Anyway, knowing I'm halfway done with this semester is slightly nerveracking when I realize how much work I have left to complete. Hopefully I'll really pull myself together & get a ton of work done this weekend so I don't have to stress too much later on. I'd like to be able to enjoy my birthday next weekend (21!) & the fourth of July weekend when I plan to be in Orlando.



Oh, I also finally got in touch with my old friend, Trang, this morning. She used to babysit me when I was about 5 & when she got married she moved to Tampa. But, I haven't seen her in about a year, since Megan's graduation party. So, we're planning on lunch next Tuesday at Wright's.



Gotta go, back to work!

No comments :

Post a Comment