Tuesday, June 29, 2004

80's & a job

I LOVE 80's music!!!



I have another interview at the local WB station tomorrow. You might be able to call it a follow up inerview except that my first interview with them was about 4-5 months ago. It took so long because the job I interviewed for hadn't been created/approved yet.



AND, my boss, Joryn has a friend who works there already (that's how I found out about the job in the first place) She e-mailed Joryn on Friday to let me know that they have two more job openings there that she said now would be a good time for me to call about if I was still interested because "I know she was thought highly of here." Wasn't that nice of her?



I'm actually excitd about the interview, I think it helps that 've been there before, but I'm fine if I don't get the job. I just still don't know what I want to do for sure so I'm just trying to keep my options open.



Anyway, for now I feel like I might be getting sick so I think I might take off for home early. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment