I didn't do the best editing job on these, so some of the colors look a little different on the pages (different lighting) & some of the pages aren't quite lined up right.
Wednesday, May 5, 2004
Okay, here's a few pictures of the scrapbook pages I've done since I've been out of school. All of these are from our honeymoon & I still need to get some of the writing in (& I still have about a week & half of our honeymoon left to scrapbook!).




I didn't do the best editing job on these, so some of the colors look a little different on the pages (different lighting) & some of the pages aren't quite lined up right.
I didn't do the best editing job on these, so some of the colors look a little different on the pages (different lighting) & some of the pages aren't quite lined up right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment