Monday, May 17, 2004

No sugar makes me grumpy. I hate to say it, but I didn't have so great of a weekend. I was so moody & frustrated & simply in a bad mood. Things that always kind of weigh on me felt ten times heavier. I finally figured out that it's probably not having the sugar - and it's only been 4 days! Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better today (still wanting something sweet but my mood has definitely improved). And Ray & I were able to talk some things over last night that had been bothering me & that helped a lot too.



Right now Ray's at work which leaves me approximately 2 hours to get some stuff done around here. It's a debate between cleaning (our master closet is TRASHED) & studying for class. This class is killing me & I simply dread the hours of studying it requires.

No comments :

Post a Comment