Thursday, May 13, 2004

I'm finally going to post some pictures from this past weekend.



To begin with, I worked extra hours in the beginning of the week & took off Friday so that I could show up early in the morning at my parents house & surprise my mom for Mother's Day (that was Ray's brilliant idea). :) They all seemed very surprised & all of us girls started crying. I had lots of fun as always.



I even got to be there for Heather's graduation party Saturday night. After most everyone had left, the "young people" wanted to do something but, just like old times, we ended up standing around with the tradiational "What do you want do?" "I don't know, what do you want to do?" & on & on. So first Megan taught everyone how to pop rose petals with their hands.









After sitting around talking until 1 in the morning we finally decided that Denny's would be the best place to go.













We had lots of fun & Nick was sweet enough to buy food for me & Megan. I just love getting to hang out with all of them. I really miss my friends from back home. We've always had lots of fun together & it's great being with people who've known you since you were four. I'm just glad I only live two hours from them. :)





Andrew & Ellen









Nick attacking Heather (she looks terribly upset about it, doesn't she?) :)









(Insert picture of Megan & Katie here. I forgot to upload it before I left home so I'll try to add it later)





Andrew showing off his wild hair. Still a cutie!









Here's a picture of me & Heather which is at least five to six years old because I still had braces.







And here's me & Heather now. In my opinion looking much better - less pimply, loss of baby fat, etc.















Coming next...pictures after Megan & I got home.



No comments :

Post a Comment