I talked to mom this morning & she pointed out that I haven't updated in awhile. I've just been busy. So busy, that I forgot to return Rachel's phone call from Tuesday night (sorry Rach!).
Right now I'm searching for things to do here. I probably won't do any that I might find, but maybe I'll find something going on that's free, fun & close by.
Last night we went to a friend's house, Scott & Vanessa's, for dinner. Scott is the guy Ray used to work with & these two just got married in March.
Dinner was really good. They have a rotisserie that they made chicken in & we had twice baked potatoes & broccoli. The best part was dessert though. They received a fondue maker for their wedding & Vanessa used Dove dark chocolate. We dipped strawberries, bananas, & pound cake. Uuummmm. SO good.
Ray's working all day today & I think we might go to his dad's this evening. I'm getting stuff done around the house & I have errands to run.
No comments :
Post a Comment