I love thunder. And rain. I just wish I had a window in my office so I could see it all. Our first thunder storm of the year was on Friday & it was SO nice. It never actually rained, but it was so nice taking a nap, falling asleep listening to the thunder.
I'm just glad I left before it started raining this morning. I'm also very glad that I made a latte before I left too. :) I am kind of hoping that my boss will want coffee today & offer to buy me some.
Oh yes, I tried a "java chip frappuccino" last Friday (again, courtesy of my boss) & it is the exact same thing as a Brownie Frappuccino. I know there was some panic there at first but all is well with the extremely sweet coffee world again.
Big news: Yesterday I found out that my mother-in-law has finally set a date for her wedding: June 19. I can't believe they picked the day after my birthday to get married. ray also told me that he's going to be her "maid of honor." I told him I've heard of people do that, but I asked him to please not call himself a maid of honor. That's just too fruity.
I really do have lots to post about. I did some fun stuff & took lots of pictures over the weekend. Unfortunately, our laptop has a virus so I haven't been able to do to much online over the past few days. Hopefully it will be fixed soon & I can get some new stuff up here.
No comments :
Post a Comment