Saturday, May 22, 2004

Anniversary Fun

Our anniversary was wonderful. Granted, instead of a trip we worked but it was still so nice. I even worked through lunch so I could go home early to Ray (he was unaware I planned this) & at 3:30 Ray called to see what I was doing & told me he had just left the office (which is over 30 minutes from my location). I informed him I was actually packing up to go home.



At 3:45, just as I got the last of my things together, the office doorbell rang & I wasn't too thrilled since it's my job to get the door & I just wanted to go home.



But lo & behold, when I opened the door there was Ray holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers already in a vase. (This picture doesn't do them justice) He even had the florist put in two roses, one for each year we've been married. :) I was so surprised!









I was absolutely thrilled. Just the fact he got me flowers & then delivered them personally made my day (as mom said "brownie points!").



For dinner we got a little dressed up & went to Malio's.









Am I good at holding the camera or what?!?









The food was pretty good but the best part was dessert. We ordered Chocolate Suicide Cake. I mean, if you're gonna go chocolate sounds the best to me. And it was SO good.









So it was quite an enjoyable evening. We even spent about an hour & a half after dinner just sitting in the car talking. I love doing that. Having the time for a deep conversation is so nice.



So, that's our anniversary in a nutshell. Filled with wonderful surprises.



No comments :

Post a Comment