Last Class
before Spring Break begins is tonight. Of course I'll still leave the house at 6:30 for work tomorrow but that's okay. It's the sweet relief of having no school that I'm looking forward to. And I supposed this is my last Spring Break ever. I wish it was two weeks, with no work at all, so that I could spend a week away & a week down here. For example, I'd like t go to the beach. I haven't been there in a very long time, which is ironic since I only live about 45 minutes away from many of them.
Anyway, as much as I would love to skip class tonight I can't since she takes roll & I'm only allowed to have two absences & I've already used one just because I felt like skipping. :)
Anyway, all we're really doing tonight is watching "Chinatown." Don't even get me started on how overpriced these classes are for the quality of professors we have. This semester I have two phd students and two foreigners. Before anyone thinks I'm racist let me clarify: they're nice professors - I just wish that I could understand what they were saying so I can study for exams. Even when they repeat things it's not as if they say them any clearer. And both phd students are nice too - very easy exams & all. A lot of these professors read from the book too. I can do that just fine on my own. This is why I bring my own book to read in class, they make attendance mandatory and then don't teach anything outside of the biased world of text books.
Now, if I don't hurry up I'm gonig to be late for my movie.
No comments :
Post a Comment