Last night was nerveracking. I had a product demonstration in my professional selling class. I'm not fond of sales people to begin with & I don't consider myself to be anything close to a sales person. And, I prepared slightly last minute. No matter what, I was really nervous.
I brought my espresso machine to class (very afraid I would drop it carrying it across campus-I'm so glad I kept the box it came in!) in order to present the FABs on it & demonstrate how to use it.
Once I got up there it was actually kind of fun. I even got a gasp from the class. This was only because I told them that if they spend $3 a day for a coffee drink, five days a week, they would spend $780 a year. You never realize $3 a day will add up like that.
After the presentation the professor told me "that was a very good presentation," & during the break several people came up & told me how well I did, how calm I looked (ha!), & that they gave me full credit for it (half of our grade comes from the professor, half from the students). Someone even told me I made them want to buy one.
This made me feel much better about the presentation but I'm still incredibly relieved to have it over with.
No comments :
Post a Comment