Man, I can't believe how little I've been posting. I've been busy, but it's not been anything too exciting. School, work, same old, same old.
I also have another exam this Monday that I'm trying to study for. This has not been study weather either. It's been overcast & rainy & cold. I just want to sit down with a cup of coffee & work on a project, like my honeymoon scrapbook.
Today was fun though. My boss invited us over for a barbeque today. Her sister & brother-in-law, Sam & Kevin Sorbo (of "Hercules" fame), are in town so we got to visit with them. He was a really nice guy. Friendly & personable, very easy to talk to. They have a cute little boy too & she's due with their second one in two months. It was also fun to hear about some of the behind-the-scenes Hollywood stuff too.
Anyway, it's back to studying for me.
No comments :
Post a Comment